Thursday, February 21, 2008

And On It Goes

Just as an aside, because I can't stop thinking about the stupid accident. I realized after I thought back over what happened, that I was probably at a standstill when I was hit. There were two police cars entering the intersection. I saw the one that was further away (and therefore not in the blindspot created by the car next to me). I slammed on my brakes to avoid him and then saw the police car that hit me. I'm 100% sure this is what happened because the damage to my car is really odd. The front bumper is peeled away from the car, as if the police car were moving by me and just caught my bumper as he flew past.

An interesting aside - none of the police officers who were on the scene last night are working for the next THREE days. Three days? How can that be?

My husband was trying to get information about the case and none of the officers were around.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Three days? Weird. Sounds like the makings of a suspense plot ;)

Shirlee McCoy said...

I know. Doesn't it? If I weren't so traumatized by the entire thing, I'd be madly plotting! I think once everything is settled, I'll be able to look at this as an interesting plot idea. Right now, I just am STILL trying to figure out how it happened.

Oh well. Today we are shopping for a car. We didn't plan to buy one now, but since poor Old Faithful is dead, we must. Better a dead Old Faithful mini van, then a dead me or the kids!

Computer Repairs The Bronx said...

Appreciate you bblogging this